top of page

Concerns?  Questions?

If you see a problem or have a concern, contact Greenwood County Lake Management.

This may be a log in the water, sighting of an invasive aquatic plant, catching a fish that isn't part of our habitat, a foul smell, a silt fence at a construction site that is down, or any other concern.

Questions regarding docks, sea walls, ramps or silt removal permits should also be directed to Greenwood County Lake Management.

Email or contact Lake Management in person:

600 Monument Street;  Ste 19
Greenwood,  SC  29646

Phone: 864-943-2648                 
Phone: 864-942-8560    

bottom of page